Conditions of participation
General Terms and Conditions for participation in Pegasus Spiele competitions:
1) Organizer of this competition is the company Pegasus Spiele GmbH, Am Straßbach 3, 61169 Friedberg, Germany (hereinafter referred to as „Pegasus Spiele“).
2) Participation is free of charge and regardless of the purchase of goods or services. By participating in this competition the participant accepts the following conditions of participation.
3) To be entitled for participation, a person must reside in the EU, UK, North America, Australia or New Zealand and be 18 years of age or older at the time of participation. Employees of Pegasus Spiele and other persons involved in the conception and implementation of the competition may not participate. The person who owns the email address that was used to register for the competition is regarded as the „participant“. Per "participant" only one participation is allowed. Persons who participate more than once per competition or violate its rules will be excluded from the competition. Should any costs incur for participants as a condition of participation in a competition, it will be stated in the description of the respective competition.
4) Only prizes described in detail in the competition can be won. Only participants who have filled in all input boxes required for participation completely and correctly, can win a prize. The participation period of the competition is stated in its description.
5) The winner of a prize will be notified soon after the end of a competition, using the contact information provided at the time of registration. The winner has to confirm the receipt of the winning notification immediately to Pegasus Spiele and provide the required information, as inquired in the winning notification. Otherwise the prize is forfeited and a new winner shall be determined. By confirming the receipt of the winning notification, the winner agrees that their name may be used without compensation by Pegasus Spiele and connected companies for advertising purposes.
6) The prizes will be sent to the winner by mail to the address provided at the time of registration. The risk passes to the winner with the posting of the prize at the post office. Pegasus Spiele is not responsible for delivery damages. Personal collection of prizes is only possible as an exception and by prior arrangement; in this case the winner has to carry all travel costs as well as expenses for food and accommodation.
7) An exchange of prizes or cash payment is not possible. The prizes are non-transferable. The winner accepts necessary changes of the prize due to factors beyond the control of Pegasus Spiele and other companies organizing the competition.
8) Decisions and selections by Pegasus Spiele are final. Inquiries regarding the competitions cannot be answered. Pegasus Spiele reserves the right to suspend the competition completely or temporarily if any difficulties arise which endanger the integrity of the competition. For adventure competitions or the like, which require you to create longer contributions, the following applies: Pegasus Spiele obtain the exclusive, spatially and temporally unlimited right of use with the submission of contributions through the participants. If Pegasus Spiele plans to publish a contribution, this will be announced in the description of the competition. After the end of this transfer of rights, the participant receives no rights whatsoever to the world used, the names, logos, graphic designs, figures and game mechanisms, provided that they belong to Pegasus Spiele or third parties.
9) Pegasus Spiele reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.
10) Any liability for damages caused by Pegasus Spiele, its organs, employees, and temporary helps from or in connection with the competition, no matter for what legal reason, is, as far as legally permissible, limited to cases of intent or gross negligence.
11) The personal data collected in the course of the competition will not be passed on to third parties. However, the participant's data may be stored for the purpose of the competition by Pegasus Spiele.
12) Legal recourse is excluded.